Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When is it going to happen?

Every time I start a new semester I say, "This time I'm giving myself more free time" (as in I'm not going to be EXTREMELY busy as always). I never do it! and as usual, I've said it again this time... I need to see if I will be able to achieve that goal LOL, and seriously I need to slow down a bit. I NEED A BREAK!!! not as in no school, but as in a semester with less extra curricular activities that drive me crazy (and I love them all!!). Maybe that's the problem ► I enjoy doing lots of things, but I just don't have the time.

Anyway.... I do wanna slow down this time.

Oh, and my holiday fever.... it's all gone! I'm back to the uni, not actually in school (yet), but am back on campus and started with some english tutoring, so that officially puts me in a not-on-vacation status :(

No comments: