Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

getting sick :(

I hate the pre-symptoms of flu because I know I'll get a flu but it's not totally a flu yet. But I hate flu even more because I cannot sleep well and I cannot stop sneezing. Today I started sneezing and coughing, and to make it even worse, I got a terrible headache that started during my 11am class. The afternoon was terrible, and even though I tried to concentrate while reading, it was really hard. I managed to read most of the material for my presentation but I kept on sneezing and coughing, so Duc brought me some Vitamin C and Paracetamol.Then, before worship, he also brought me some porridge and said that it should make me feel better, so I ate it. It was really good and hot, and I sort of felt a little better but tight now, after a couple of hours, I feel bad again. I just hope I can sleep well!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Get well sendy, was nice talking to u yesterday. You did not sound sick at all when I heard you on the phone. Anyway try to grab more sleep and bike rides. A bit of fresh air would do u some good!

Fifi

Sendy Monarrez said...

hey! thanks for calling!!! the bike ride kind of made me feel worse u know :( cause it was cold!!!!!! but anyway, had a good time hehehe :)
hey! all the best in school ok :) u r almost done for this sem hehehe at least u will finish faster than me LOL