Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

yumy yumy!

I had totally forgotten aunty Sarapee Hamra's delicious banana bread mini cupcakes. Last Friday after vespers, I ate some, and re-fell in love with them. I even took some to my room, but by Monday they were all gone (I did not eat them all by myself ok lol).

Today I was passing by her office and thought I could just ask her if she has more in her office, because I knew she had made them for a meeting/conference. She said she did not have more in the office but if I wanted some, I could go to her house to get more. I was kind of shy, but at the same time happy that I was going to get more. Then after lunch she brought them to her office and gave them to me! now
I'm in the library, and since I'm kind of falling asleep, I decided I was going to mouse (just to stay awake!).

I love these banana bread mini cupcakes!!!

2 comments:

Victor said...

aaaahhhh.......yo quiero!!!...se ven ricos!!!

Sendy Monarrez said...

a ver si hace antes de que me regrese pa llevarme unos cuantos jejejeje otra bolsita de esas jejejejejjeje