Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blog tag!

First I read Lerie's blog and saw this blog tag thingy, and then read Shimona's blog and it was the same entry (Shiz tagged by Lerie)... and then here I am (tagged by Shiz), doing the same thing lol


Tell everybody 5 facts about yourself. Usually something unique or that you think few people know about you.

At the end of your facts. Tag 5 people (list their names down) and those people who are tagged will write 5 facts about themselves and tag 5 other people and so on and so forth!



Sendy's 5 facts

1. I started playing violin since I was 4 years old

2. I had a mole/birth mark on my foot (don't remember if left or right) that was removed in high school... and that's the only "surgery" I've gone through lol

3. I wish I could have a perfect eyesight, but at the same time I enjoy wearing my glasses lol

4. I've lived in Montemorelos University area all my life minus 4 years (3 living in another city while my dad was doing his masters and one in Thailand) and yeah... it was great living outside this place lol

5. I love my name and the way it sounds hehehe


I Tag.....
1. Espy
2. Sara
3. Dell
4. Fifi
5. Doris

No comments: