Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

This afternoon I was going to town with some friends and one of them was reading the mission story for tomorrow, and being the curious girl I am, I asked her if I could see the magazine. To my surprised I saw Toshi's pic in one of the stories and I went like crazy!! LOL I was like... I KNOW HIM, I KNOW HIM!! HE'S MY FRIEND!! hehehehe it was funny... cause it wasn't a big deal for any of my friends hehe but I was just having those funny times I guess we all have.

Toshi, if you happen to read this, I just wanna tell you that I'm glad you decided to follow Jesus ;) and I'm also glad that you are my friend ;) lots of love to you and my dear friends I have from those good times in Thailand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAhahahhaa... Cool!

Bella Sofilia said...

and it also happened to be in Indonesian mission report as well... Is it about the vacation Bible study?

I told him about that, and it was like 5 years ago...

Sendy Monarrez said...

what was like 5 years ago!? that you read his story?!