Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Spiritual Retreat

On Saturday I went with the engineering departmet to their spiritual retreat. I didn't go with the education department 'cause it is usually boring lol. We had a great time, though we took longer than expected to get to the place. We got kinda lost on our way there -more like took the wrong way- but in the end it was worth it 'cause the place was really nice. Here are some pics and you can always go to my flickr to see the rest. Leave your comments please!


The cabin
That's the cabin where they stayed. I couldn't stay 'cause I went back at around 11pm.


with Cecy and Melissa
With my brother's gf (in blue) and Melissa (a friend from elementary school)


mom and I
My mom and I
Without mosquito repellent I don't know how my arms would have been by now... all itchy I guess




Most of the teachers at the engineering department have lil kids... and it's always lots fun to play with them when we go out. This lil girl is Karla and she's really shy... but cute!



No comments: