Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We need to believe

Today's song is also in Portuguese* > "Antes você precisa crer".

"God wants to open the sea for you but before you need to believe."
I like it because it uses several stories throughout the Bible to remind us that we need to do our part in order to receive God's blessings > that is, to have faith in God. Sometimes, doing our part means to be brave, risk something and go forward, even when it does not make any sense to us or we don't know where we're heading. But God knows what's best for us and He wants us to believe.





*Though English is my strongest foreign language, I find myself thinking and speaking more in Portuguese than in English these days. But that's just another topic for a blog entry. Maybe another day I'll write about that.

No comments: