Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

A messy desktop

When my desktop is messy (look a the pic) it means I'm stressed out! Right now, there are like tooooons of things to finish, and I just realized that mostly I get stressed out because I usually try to do many things at the same time. So yeah, right now I'm on the trying-to-survive-the-last-few-weeks-of-school stage lol.

On a totally different topic, I have decided (again!) to start from scratch. I've tried it a couple of times but it seems like it hasn't worked yet. We will see if this time works out. I'm more willing to make it happen this time though. The first part is done > erase all evidence and be positive about it. The hardest parts are to come, but one step at a time will help me overcome this.

About my Thai Adventures... well, there are still many things adding to the list of adventures every week, but it's just that I haven't had (or made) time to write them down. But that does not mean I'm not enjoying my time here, and making an adventure out of everything and anything.

No comments: