Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A boring person?

Today I was palying GeoChallenge on facebook and chatting with  Fifi while in class (ups! hehe), and one of my classmates told me, "You never have fun right?" OMG!! Does that mean I am a boring person or what?!?! So I asked her why she thinks that, and she said that she thinks I am always busy 'cause I wake up really early to do homework and then I go to the library and I work all that... I was like, COME ON!!! I DO have fun!! I mean... I go to library to hang out with friends as well hehe ;) it's a good place to see people hehe ;) and the cute guy MUAHAHA

anyway.... that was a funny question.... but I still think I do have fun.

2 comments:

Lerie said...

Obviously she doesn't know you that well =D

Sendy Monarrez said...

hehehe ;)
thanks!!

what i wanna think is that her way of having fun is just different hehe :p