Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

23°13′N 106°25′W / 23.217, -106.417

Today is the second day in Mazatlan and I'm having quiet a good time. We went to church and my dad was invited to give the Sabbath School lesson. Since the mission stories this quartet come from Asia and there was no story today, my dad asked me to say something... I was like, what am I going to say?
So there I was giving a mission story... What did I say? Luckily enough, I had read Toshi's story a couple of weeks ago and I just complemented it with what I know he's doing now... so that was my mission story hehe. I kinda feel good cause I had a chance to do something for Sabbath School today.
I wish I had brought my Viola though, but my mom said there was no space in the car and I couldn't take it with me on the plane either :( I always say "I'll bring my viola next time" LOL

My dad giving the Sabbath School lesson.


Left to right: My mom, my aunt, my grandma and another aunt.


With one of my aunts after church.

*Haven't gone to the beach yet :(

No comments: