Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Book Game

Following Shimona, Lerie, Sondang, Deanna... and dunno who else, I'm gonna do this BOOK GAME.

*Initiated by Mr Brown.

Rules:

  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
  • Turn to page 57.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your wall, and post your sentence in a comment here as well. Include the title of book and author.
My book:

“Most studies have focused exclusively on infant's attachments with their mothers, but Main and Weston (1981) included an extra session of this test to assess infant's attachments to their fathers.” - Social Development by David G. Perry and Kay Bussey.

*It's about social development because I'm writing my final paper for my Developmental Psychology class :S

No comments: