Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year Resolutions

A new year has arrived and everybody has new year resolutions. Well, I've decided not to have any. I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but that's what I've decided. Now... my reasons... Well, maybe the only one... we all make our resolutions and then, after a month or so...we completely forget about them. And then, after 2 or 3 months, we are back into our 'normal life'...why to say months, sometimes even weeks and we forget anyway.
A new year is a good time to begin with 'new' projects or new things we wanna try or wanna do, and that's ok.... but as long as you keep them for a reasonable period of time, then that's good. So what I'm gonna do.... just keep thanking God about another year in my life and for the many blessings he has given to me.
So...whether you have your resolutions or not... try to be a better person, not just this year, but always ;)

No comments: