Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Babysitting

Babysitting in an amusement park! Can that be called babysitting? 
Yesterday I went to Mirabilandia with a 9-year-old PK and her school. The point is that she was not allowed to go alone, and her mom could not go. Since I'm the volunteer and my schedule/job is more 'flexible' than everybody else's, I was asked to go with her. It ended up being fun but tiring as well. And I think my cold is the result of all the sun from yesterday :(

At the roller coaster... first time in one that has a corkscrew. I think I like roller coasters now lol.
Though I got a headache after a few rides.

This was the other time I babysat here in Brazil (another PK). I was staying for a weekend with a pastor and his family in Caruaru (here) and on Saturday evening I stayed with Andrezinho. This time was funny cause the mom would call me like every five minutes telling me she was on her way back lol.

Do I look like a babysitter? I guess it's all part of my versatility :)

No comments: