Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Updates

Hello beautiful people!

It's been a while and school has started already on this side. It's the second week -I think- and already feeling like it's been sooooo long!! 'cause I have so many things to do. Also want to tell you that I got a new job (I know I've been saying this to some of you) as an English teacher. I have two classes per day -Basic English-. In one I have five students around the 12 years old, and in the other one I have 7 students, all adults. So there is a biiiiiiiiiig difference in both classes, cause the "kids" take all my energy and with the adults, they just pay attention and is sooooo easy to give the class. The only bad thing about teaching this semester is that I can't take French classes 'cause one of my classes and the French class are at the same time :(

Changing the topic, I still can't upload the pics we took when Sara came, cause she hasn't sent them to me!!!!! :( so will have to wait. Or maybe you can check her blog to see if there's any updates on her side.

No comments: