Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

My X's

Put an X where it applies to you...

you are
[] short, 5'2 and under,and shrinking
[] 5'3 -5'7"
[x] 5'8" - 5'11
[] tall 6'0 and up

NATURALLY
[] blonde
[] redhead
[] brunette
[] dirty blonde/brownish
[x] dark brown
[] black
[] orange
[] kind of both blond n red
[] kind of both brunette and black
[] kind of both brunette and red

Eyes
[] blue-eyed
[] brown-eyed
[] green-eyed
[] hazel eyed
[x] dark eyed (dark brown)
[] gold/gray-eyed
[] silver/gray- eyed
[] blue/green-eyed
[] blue/gray-eyed
[] they change colors
[] brown-eyed ringed by hazel

[x] glasses...though I don't use them so often
[] contacts
[] neither
[] both

Hair

[] short hair
[] medium
[x] long hair...and curly ;-)

Of these your favorite color(s) are?

[] pink
[] yellow
[x] green

[x] red

[] neon green
[x] black

[x] blue

[] dark blue

[] white
[] turquoise
[] silver
[] purple
[] brown
[] orange
[] grey
[] maroon
[] gold
[]deep purple

Some things you've done or have attempted to do:
[] ice skating
[x] hiking
[] kayaking
[] rafting
[] water skiing
[x] camping

[] horseback riding
[] snowboarding
[] skiing
[] skateboarding
[] cheerleading
[] lacrosse
[x] street hockey
[x] ice hockey

[x] gymnastics
[] martial arts
[] bmx
[] baton twirling
[x] surfing and skim/wake boarding

you CAN'T stand listening to?
[] pop
[x] country

[] christian
[] classical
[] techno
[] opera
[x] reggae
[x] emo

[x] 80's
[] disco
[] hip hop
[] rap
[x] screamo
[x] metal

[x] oldies...though there are some good oldies

The pets you have/had?
just a 3 birds once but not anymore... I don't like pets :P

your confessions:
[] im afraid of quietness
[x] I am really ticklish..realy really A LOT!
[]I'm afraid of the dark
[]I've collected comic books
[] I shut others out when I'm sad
[] I open up to others easily
[] I read the blue/green eyes
[] I don't kill bugs
[] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS...just my name though....it looks nice (SeNdY)
[x] I love to laugh
[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis
[] I can't swallow pills
[] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games
[x] Gotten lost in the city...yeah, once in Bangkok with Sarah and Espy...lol
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas...I have cute pajamas though ;-)
[] Been skydiving
[] Been bungee jumping...was tempted to but NO WAY!!!!
[] Been skinny dipping
[x] Bitten someone...I think when I was a kid... ;-P
[] Dressed up like a guy/girl
[] Egged a house/car
[] Crashed into a car
[] Been fired fakely!

Have you ever...
[] stolen a sign
[] danced in the rain
[x] Seen a shooting star
[] Proposed to anyone
[x] Gotten stitches
[] Eaten Sushi
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[x] Been on a boat
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been on a Plane by yourself
[] had surgery
[] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[] gotten a black eye
[] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[] watched an entire baseball game on TV

Do you like...
[] old movies
[]musicals
[x] music
[x] foreign foods
[] anime
[] Christmas time
[x] animals...though I don't like pets
[] coffee...NO THANKS!

No comments: