Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Evaluation of my last 5 months...

I'm done with school for this year...and yeah, I'm actually happy for that. Why?!... 'cause that means one semester less hehe yeah, specially because I have lots of time to go in school.
Thank God everything went OK during these 5 months of school.... I met new people and old ones as well lol, and had a great time. Lots of ups and downs during the semester though, and I realize that I'm a crazy person that sometimes can be really annoying hehe...
Now, I have 7 weeks of Christmas break, cause school starts in February!!! YEYS!!! that's great! that's why I love the school calendar here in Montemorelos.... we get so much stress during class (and really a lot!), but then when the break comes, we get considerably long breaks :D
So..... after my last exam today (Math at 1:30 pm), I could say that I'm officially enjoying my Christmas break! Though I'm going to stay here... :( and so that means no traveling at all during this break... I guess I would have to enjoy my house and the 'nice' weather here.... so bloody cold!!!
...too many more things to be said... but my room is waiting for me to put it in 'order'. My last week was crazy and didn't have much time to take care of my room lol ;)

No comments: