Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

20 facts about me



  1. I love travelling.
  2. I am an extrovert and an out-of-the-ordinary person.
  3. I speak four languages (up to now, 2014): English, Spanish, Portuguese, French.
  4. I am an interpreter.
  5. J.S. Bach is my favourite composer.
  6. My hair is curly and I love it. When I was little, I did not know how to deal with my hair, and hence I did not like it. Now, I love it: it is easy to comb, and if I want it straight I can have it.
  7. I tend to write without contractions (in English). After immersing myself into the Cambridge English exams world, I had to get used to not using contractions, and now I just do so.
  8. I am a terrible dancer.
  9. I love my family.
  10. I do not like coffee.
  11. I am learning to play the guitar.
  12. I once played the piano as a child, and regret having quit.
  13. I like wearing dresses.
  14. Jane Austen is my favourite writer.
  15. I wear glasses, I have been tempted to wear contacts, and have I have thought about getting the laser surgery.
  16. I lived in Thailand and loved it. I lived in Brazil and loved it. I lived in Canada and loved it. Now I am in Mexico and would love to live abroad.
  17. I am vegetarian.
  18. I would love to travel to Africa one day.
  19. I play violin, viola, and timpani.
  20. I love petrichor–the smell of rain.


No comments: