Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

missing the asian accent

*currently posting from my workplace - the language institute.
I came to the Language Institute really early today to prepare my classes and I met this guy from the Philippines. He's cturrently living in Mexico and he's married to an American lady. While talking to him I found out that he was working at the Adventist school in Thailand (Sarauri) while I was there and so we started talking about Thailand and some places there. It was nice talking to this person, specially to listen to his accent. I really miss the Asian accent. The only thing close to the Asian accent I can get here is when I talk to the Philippino teacher or his wife here, but I rarely see them. Talking to these people made me miss Thailand a lot!!!!!

No comments: